I thought for my reasons to be cheerful this week would be based around upcoming events that I am very excited about!
– Only 8 days till we go on holiday – yee-ha! So while I’m away I’m looking for guest bloggers – more on that later!
– Only 25 days until my husband’s big 40th birthday, and 26 until my wee one turns 1. The plans are all coming together for the birthday celebrations & I’m getting very excited about that! I think I’ve got great presents for both of them – although my husband is currently quite worried as he has no clue what I’ve got him!
– Only 93 days until Christmas! Yes, I confess, I’m like a wee girl when it comes to Christmas, I just love it, and get all excited in the run up to it! I love choosing presents for people, I love decorating the house, I love hearing cheery Christmas music in the shops (ok, maybe not quite this early!), I love everything about it!
So there we have it – lots to look forward to, and lots to be cheerful about! To see what everyone else is cheerful about this week please hop over to Mum of All Trades who is guest hosting this week!
So, my holidays! I could just leave my blog for a week, or I could leave it in the hands of some other trusty bloggers through having some guest bloggers! If you are interested in blogging for me when I’m away from 3rd – 7th October please get in touch. There are a few conditions…
– you would have to follow my rules, ie, one picture to illustrate your post, no faces to be shown
– I need to have your entry in advance, by next Wednesday 28th September so I can get it all set up
– you would preferably be a reader of mine so that you can fit in with the general tone & topics, ie, parenting, home & garden, blogging (but if you are reading this then the chances are you know that anyway!)
– it should generally be a cheerful post – as it is ‘reasons to be cheerful’ day!